Saskatoon 16 West RV Park is conveniently located and easily accessible to the RV travellers. You may know that we are located in the city of Saskatoon on Trans-Canada #16 West and 71st Street. (Yellowhead Route). You may even be aware that we are on the direct route to Alaska. We may have also told you that we are just mere minutes from many of Saskatoon's services and attractions, but have we informed you of just how close? We are within...
• 5 minutes to SaskTel Centre, Saskatchewan's Premier, Multi-purpose Sports & Entertainment Facility.
• 5 minutes to Costco
• 10 minutes to Wanuskewin Heritage Park, a Canadian National Historic Site.
• 10 minutes to Saskatoon's lovely downtown area.
• 15 minutes to the University of Saskatchewan and RUH
• 14 minutes to Saskatoon's Western Development Museum.
• 20 minutes to many area attractions including museums, biking/walking/nature trails, golf courses, driving ranges, go-karts, public swimming pools, farmers markets, shopping centres, and restaurants.
When you arrive for your stay, just ask us for directions to all of these wonderful Saskatoon attractions. We will be happy to provide you with maps and information.
However, the first order of business is finding your way to Saskatoon 16 West RV Park. We are located on the corner of TransCanada Highway 16 West and 71st Street, just in the City of Saskatoon.