To our valued campers,
Due to the impact of COVID -19, it is important to share the changes we are making in our campground to meet the needs of our campers and associates during this challenging time. As part of the Saskatchewan community, our main objective is to prioritize the safety of our campers. We are providing extra training for staff and education about the importance of hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette. We are continuing our routine cleaning and disinfection procedure.
All surfaces are being sanitized regularly. Please do not be alarmed if a staff member is wearing a mask and gloves.
We will be restricting visitor access to our campsite.
To help us maintain a safe environment in our campground, we ask that YOU also take safety measures:
- If you have been out of the country within the last 14 days, please don't make a reservation.
- If you show symptoms of COVID -19 (dry cough, fever, tiredness, etc.) Do not register in the office.
- If a family member has been confirmed for COVID -19. Do not register and call a local health clinic to get yourself tested.
- Maintain a 2 metre (6') distance with others.
- Keep your pets on a leash.
Please read the following before booking your reservation
- We will not be accepting overnight campers until June 1st, 2020.
- We will be accepting campers who are out of the province of Saskatchewan.
- We prefer contactless transactions.
- Our washroom facilities will remain closed for the season for the safety of our campers and staff.
- Laundry facilities have to remain closed (Government's rules).
The health and safety of our campers and employees have always been our top priority. We are monitoring and working with communities, and government officials to adjust our operations.